Looking for a way to give back? We have two Assistant positions available – maybe you are the perfect fit for one of them!!
Copyright & Licensing Coordinator
Reports to the Director of Programs (Music and Education). The primary duties are:
- responsible for maintaining and recording information
- has knowledge of copyright laws and assists members with questions
- assists the Social Media Coordinator with obtaining applicable licensing for songs placed on social media
- gathers information for quarterly SESAC, SOCAN, BMI, and ASCAP reports
Supervised by the International President. The Recording Secretary will:
- assist with preparing agendas
- record and finalize meeting minutes for all scheduled Executive and Finance Committee meetings and IBOD meetings and additional meetings as required
- record and finalize minutes for the Opening Ceremony and International Delegates/Associates meeting held at IC&C.
- currently, all meetings are via Zoom. Traditionally, there are three days of in-person meetings in May and four days of in-person meetings in November.
Want more details? Up-to-date job descriptions can be found in Section 4 of the Corporate Manual.
Want to apply? If you are interested in applying for a position, submit Form HAR-001 no later than February 3, 2021. https://www.harmonyinc.org/har-001-application-for-assistant-to-the-ibod/
Have questions? Contact me at [email protected].
Submitted by Jan DelVecchio