The benefits of Associate Membership:
• may wear the Harmony, Inc. official membership pin.
• will be given access to the Members-only area of the Harmony, Inc. website.
• shall receive the E-Note via email each month. Associate Members without email access will receive their copy of the E-Note by regular mail.
• working toward a chapter charter may use the Harmony brochures to publicize their efforts, and may refer to themselves as “affiliates of Harmony, Inc.” in their publicity.
• may enter Area and International Quartet Contests as stipulated by corporate policy.
• will be invited by the Music Coordinator to sing in the International Chorus at Convention. The Music Coordinator will provide music to those members who have indicated a desire to participate in the International Chorus.
• may exercise their voting privilege at Convention through a delegate of their choice. Attendance at the combined Delegates/Associate Member meeting at Convention is desirous to ensure the exercising of this privilege.
• also enjoys the privilege of voting for International Board Members and the Area Representative in the Area in which she resides. They may themselves be nominated by a Chapter or any Harmony, Inc. member (Chapter or Associate Member) to stand for election to the International Board (Board Director or Area Representative); however, they may not nominate themselves.
• has the privilege of nominating ONE (only) Harmony, Inc. member for election to the International Board, and ONE (only) Area Representative.
• when a group of Associate Members reaches the required minimum (14) eligible to apply for charter, they shall transfer to regular membership promptly, by submitting Chapter Charter Application forms, Standing Rules, By-Laws and Official Membership Certification forms.
For an Application for Associate Membership, click here.