- Received a Music Degree in 1975
- 20 years experience teaching classroom music
- 20+ years directing experience with male and female barbershop choruses, church
choirs, children's choirs, etc.
- Completed CDWI 1 & 2 as well as CDWI Next Level
- 30 years of coaching experience in both North America and England Singing basics -
vowel matching, balance, range improvement, etc.
- Vocal production
- Certified Presentation Judge
- Lifetime Member of Harmony, Inc. (began 1961)
- Certified Director of Harmony, Inc.
- Director of the 19-time International Championship Chorus, Village Vocal Chords
- Have taught numerous classes and seminars on directing, performance skills and administration
- A “generalist” addressing many facets of the craft with the goal of bringing the music to life
- Can instruct and demonstrate how to apply category elements for an entertaining performance
- Certified HI Presentation Judge
- Certification recognized by BHS
- Successfully completed 2 BHS Category schools.
- Eleven years experience in Chorus Directing-----------------twice Area Champs.
- Twenty years experience in Choreographing and developing performance plans.
- Have coached extensively, Harmony Inc and BHS Choruses and Quartets, as well
- 26 year member of Harmony, Inc.
- Director of 2010 HI International Chorus Champions, Northern Blend
- Bass of 1996 Harmony Queens, For Heaven's Sake
- Tenor of 2008 Harmony Queens, U4X
- Masters Degree in Music Education (teaching for 18 years)
- Teaches Music Theory Levels 1-3
- Works with beginning/novice directors
- Coaches on Singing, Vocal Production, & Visual (holistic coaching), helps with chord analysis,
& rewriting/creating tags
- Creates & provides learning trax (www.TaylorTrax.homestead.com)
- Clinician for Youth Outreach/HarmonyExplosion Events
- Gives private voice lessons in person or via Skype.
- Certified Music Judge with 15 years coaching experience.
- Certification of Completion from BHS judge training school.
- Chorus director for ten years.
- Available to coach music theory for barbershoppers, bringing a song and arrangement to life, and basic
We'll help you...
- Certified Presentation Judge with Harmony Inc. Recognised by the BHS
- Certified Director with BHS (Barbershop Harmony Society)
- Professional Performance Coach
- 30 years of experience with Harmony Inc, served in many positions including Director,
Music Teams, team building, music selection, costumes, writing scripts for shows
- Taught at many schools with the following curriculum Magic in the Music, Power of
Presence, Taming the Nerves and Planning an Effective Performance.
- Certified Music Judge with 35 years of coaching experience.
- Song Selection for contest and for repertoire
- Riser placement
- Singing basics -- vowel match, balance, range improvement, etc.
- Vocal production
- Music theory
- Chord analysis
- Musical delivery of themes
- Getting the most out of the music
- Developing the musical plan
- Making choices that amplify your strengths
- Certified in music reader 101 and 102 as well as music analyst 103
- Developing a music team and assisting choruses in developing and achieving longer term musical growth