September 26, 2017
A Cappella South, a new small chorus of 11 members (formerly Georgia Connection), chartered in 1997, is looking for a director who will bring new ideas and talent that will generate growth in singing and in membership. Coach Steve Jamison has the following to say about this group: "If you are looking to direct a GREAT, and I mean GREAT, small chorus, you cannot do better than this one. I've coached these ladies for a number of years and they have consistently demonstrated excellent craft and artistry well beyond what you might expect from such a small group. They are comfortable tackling sophisticated material, they understand and employ advanced musical concepts, they have a tremendous work ethic, and - best of all - they are fun and loving folks." Please contact Alison Hixson and visit our website at acappellasouth.simpl.com
We'll help you...
February 7, 2018
Hilton Head Shore Notes is looking for a Chorus Director. For more information, please click here.
November 16, 2017
Harmony in Motion is looking for a Chorus Director effective 1/1/2018.
- Responsibilities: Teach the art of 4 part barbershop to a women's chorus of 40+ members; Plan and direct rehearsals; Direct performances including a show every two years; Work with music team: Assistant Director and 4 Section Leaders; Current emphasis is on performing, not competing; Expenses are covered
- Rehearsals are Monday evening 7-9.30pm
- Location: Bristol Glen, 200 Bristol Glen Drive, Newton, NJ
- Website: Harmony In Motion
- Candidate must have music education and with knowledge of Barbershop or willing to learn.
- Send resume to chorus email: Harmony In Motion.
If you would like to be included on this page, please send an email to the Director of Communications.
January 7, 2018
Capitaland Chorus is looking for a Chorus Director. For more information, please visit their website: Capitaland Chorus
November 25, 2017
Canadian Showtime Chorus is looking for a Chorus Director. For more information, please click here.
November 25, 2017
Kawartha Music Company is looking for a Chorus Director. For more information, please click here.
June 16th, 2017
Valley Voices, (Harmony Inc. Area 1) is searching for a new director in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia. We are seeking an experienced, inspirational and respectful Musical Director with leadership skills in singing 4-part harmonies and a willingness to work with a supportive musical team. As of July 1, 2017, we will be accepting applications for our Musical Director.
For more information, please contact the Director Search Committee chairperson, Sue Novosad and visit our website www.valleyvoices.org for information on our chorus.