Turning Stone Resort & Casino
5218 Patrick Rd.
Verona, NY 13478
The Turning Stone Resort Casino is New York’s most awarded four-season resort destination. You’ll experience world-class gaming, dining, hotel stays, recreation and so much more. You will not only be surprised by all you can see, do and experience here, but also by all we do for you. Whether you’re a poker player or a golf lover, a fan of bingo or fine dining, you’ll find more ways to play – more reasons to get away – at Turning Stone.
Types of Rooms
Standard: $164 + 13.5% tax
Jr. Suite: $244 + 13.5% tax
- All prices are listed as US Dollars. Payment is due in US Dollars or the Canadian Equivalent. To convert to CAD, go to the US to Canadian Dollar Converter
- Standard rooms include combinations of deluxe kings & doubles.
- Rates will be honored three days pre-and post-convention for extended stays
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 am
- There is complimentary parking and WIFI at the hotel
Please call 1-800-771-7711 and reference the Harmony Inc. room block to make your reservation.
Please note these important instructions before calling:
- Room reservations are OPEN.
- If you are sharing a room, designate one person to make the reservation for the group.
- You will be charged one full night as a deposit when booking your room.
- Please be sure to have your credit card number, billing address, and names of your roommates with you when you make your reservation.
- The hotel cannot split your room charges so one person will have to pay the entire bill and anyone sharing the room will need to make arrangements to pay them back.
- There is a $10 per person fee for adding a 3rd or 4th person to your room.
- The cancellation policy is 48 hours before the arrival date for a full refund of your deposit
- Smoking at the property is limited to designated areas within the casino. At no time will you have to walk by or through a smoking area to access the event center and any IC&C activities.
- To help cover the costs of IC&C expenses and meet our contractual obligations, all members of Harmony, Inc. are required to stay at the convention hotel or pay the Fair Share Assessment Fee: the equivalent of one night’s stay at the hotel (including taxes).
- The hotel is offering our group rate three days pre- and post- conference (based on availability) if you are interested in extending your stay. There is a TON of stuff to do at the Turning Stone resort from golf, shopping, casino, shows, and nightlife. For more information visit the Turning Stone website. Click here for a list of things to do in the surrounding area.
- The last date to make your hotel room reservation is October 12, 2022.
How far away is the airport?
Syracuse Hancock International Airport is 35 minutes, Albany International Airport is 1 hour and 42 minutes, and Greater Rochester International Airport is 1 hour and 52 minutes from Turning Stone Resort Casino. Check out the getting here page for more information.
Is there a shuttle from the airport?
No, but you can book an Uber, Lyft or Taxi from the airport from $75 – $100 each way.
How do I get to Turning Stone?
View directions here.
Is there parking available?
Ample parking is available in the resort parking lots and the four-level parking garage adjacent to the Event Center – free of charge! There is a shuttle provided for lots farther out. Valet parking is also available at The Tower/Hotel and Lodge entrance.
Hotel Check-In Process
There are two ways to check-in to your hotel room. You can go to the front desk when you arrive, or take advantage of the hotel’s mobile check-in process. If you choose this option you will receive a text message with a link to start the mobile check-in process around 9:30 am the morning of arrival. This link will only be valid until about 4 pm. For complete instructions click here.
Use the links below to get more information about the hotel and plan your visit.