Thank you for your interest in volunteering at this year’s IC&C. There are a lot of great ways to get involved and most don’t require a whole lot of time. Members will be notified via the E-note when sign-ups become available.
Types of volunteer positions:
- Backstage: Help with stage viewing, work the doors, help with personal belongings, and assist contestants to seats following performances.
- Pattern: Help contestants through the pattern flow in a timely fashion.
- Ticket Sales/Doors: Sell tickets, monitor entry doors to all contests.
- Medal Assistants: Help with the organization of awards and medals.
- COJ Assistant: Help the Chairman of Judges if anything is needed during contests.
- Help number seats for VIP section.
- Class Facilitators: Introduce our awesome class presenters and take headcounts.
- AV Help: Set up projectors and laptops for classrooms.
- Staff the signup table for seat assignments.
- Show members to their banquet table assignments.
- Distribute AEPs to members upon arrival at the Registration Table in the Hospitality Room. Great way to see your friends when they first arrive!
- Are you a natural salesperson? Sell Harmony Merchandise in the Hospitality Room!