Planning on attending a workshop, school, or class for the betterment of your chapter? This program may be for you!
The Boot Camp Assistance Program was developed for both Chapter Leaders and Musical Leaders, and, anyone aspiring to improve their skills to help their chapter, area, or the organization as a whole, grow and flourish. This program provides financial assistance towards tuition costs incurred, up to $100 per chorus or associate member, per year.
How it works:
- Apply for this grant should you attend a class, workshop, education event, or take an online education event or class that is relevant to your responsibilities or aspirations.
- Apply using HAR-128 Bootcamp Assistance Request and Report (BARR)
- All applications will be reviewed by the Chorus Director Development Coordinator.
- Several individuals within the same chapter may apply independently or as a group.
- Although the amount is capped to $100 per chapter or associate member, per year (or, one individual representing that chapter) there is a limited amount of grants available each year.
- Grants will be awarded based on a combination of merit and availability, to the discretion of the Chorus Director Development Coordinator.
- You must be a member in good standing of Harmony, Inc.
- You must be part of the Chapter Leadership or Musical Leadership of your chapter or, have a clear plan to assist your chapter, another HI Chapter, your area, or your international board, in the short term, in either of these roles.
- Chapter Leadership includes Board of Director Positions, Marketing, Membership, Finance, and Performance.
- Musical Leadership includes Director, Assistant Director, Co-Director, Vocal, or Visual/Performance Coach.
- Associate members who volunteer at an Area or International Level are also eligible to apply for assistance.
Please send your questions by email to your Chorus Director Development Coordinator and she will be pleased to guide you in the right direction!