Interested in joining Harmony, Inc.?
Congratulations! You’re about to enter a world where all women are empowered through education, friendship, and singing. For over 60 years, Harmony, Inc. has been promoting, encouraging, educating, and celebrating women through the barbershop harmony artform in an atmosphere of friendship and camaraderie. To accommodate different life situations, there are multiple ways to participate in Harmony,
JOIN A CHAPTER
Regular membership is available to all women wishing to join a chapter. If you are looking for a chapter near you, click HERE.
Here are your membership options:
START A CHAPTER
Thinking of starting a chapter in your area? Our New Chapter Development Coordinator can assist you. Click HERE to inquire.
JOIN AS AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER
Associate Membership is available to all women who wish to join Harmony, Inc. but who are not currently part of a chapter. Associate membership is open to:
- All women who want to become part of Harmony, Inc. but do not sing with a chapter
- Women who wish to sing in a registered Harmony, Inc. quartet but are not part of a chapter
- Women who are thinking about starting a new Harmony, Inc chapter
- Women who are singing in a prospective Harmony, Inc. chapter
- Former chapter members who are not singing in a chapter currently but want to retain their Harmony, Inc. membership.
For more information on the benefits and privileges of Associate membership, click HERE. Ready to join as an Associate Member? Click HERE.
JOIN AS AN AFFILIATE MEMBER
Affiliate membership is open to all men who wish to be affiliated with Harmony, Inc. Privileges of affiliate membership include most benefits of regular membership, except for the right to vote, hold office, and compete as a singer. Ready to join as an Affiliate Member? Click HERE.
Life membership is available to regular, associate, and affiliate members. Life membership is offered at 25 times the current annual dues rate. For more information about becoming a life member, contact the corporate office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-750-3341.